Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools

Too late now.

Might be a good idea to change the thread title?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett MacDonald
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I missed the EB and the game seems expensive without it. With shipping it's over $35. Definitely interested in this one but for now I'm just setting a 48 reminder... and will decide later. Looks interesting though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Drickman
United States
Ukiah
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didnt hear about it until after eb ended. Would have pledged but im out at the current cost. Way too much of an increase over the eb.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Winterfeld
United States
Tecumseh
MI
flag msg tools
mb
DanKD wrote:
Didnt hear about it until after eb ended. Would have pledged but im out at the current cost. Way too much of an increase over the eb.

Might want to rethink it.... The next stretch goal is a Kickstarter Exclusive boss... That means more replayability with the game as now we will have 6 bosses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
icechamber wrote:
DanKD wrote:

Might want to rethink it.... The next stretch goal is a Kickstarter Exclusive boss... That means more replayability with the game as now we will have 6 bosses.

I don't see anything about KS Exclusives besides the Deluxe Box Cover. No stretch goal mentions exclusives or a boss?? What am I missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.