$20.00
$5.00
$30.00
A A
United States
Sylvania
Oh
flag msg tools
I tried reading the card, rulebook and the flowchart multiple times to make sense of it, but i have no idea what im supposed to do.So I understand that while armored cars is active, the government is going to assault if he can remove a 26july base or guerillas.

So this is the state of my board

http://imgur.com/a/74n5o

All guerrillas happen to be underground except for one 26July guerilla. Those police stationed in the same province cant do anything obviously so im guessing the AI would have to use armored car to assault the single exposed guerilla on the game board.

Now where would he take troops from? Because as I understand, armored car allows you to "fly" troops anywhere, not just adjacent. So theres a ton of possibilites since government troops are spread around the map. And how many would he bring along?

And hypothetical question,
what if there were no active guerillas anywhere on the map? Then the "assault" command cant take place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the Armored Car instructions fail the check. An assault using the armored cars would have to eliminate 4 or more guerrillas if I read all this right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
drmark64 wrote:
I think the Armored Car instructions fail the check. An assault using the armored cars would have to eliminate 4 or more guerrillas if I read all this right.

Correct. If the Assault can't remove a 26July Base, it must remove at least 4 Guerrillas (from any combination of Factions) to make GovBot bypass the normal flowchart.

Regards,
Oerjan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A A
United States
Sylvania
Oh
flag msg tools
Thanks guys, I think im getting the hang of it.

I found out that the flow charts just need a certain method of reading them to really understand. I was wayyyy overthinking it. Im sure il have more questions pop up though as I play lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.