Subject: Tanks that advance into different color position rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Morgan
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If during the Japanese fire phase, a tank is advanced into a different position which happens to be the next color on the card being played, is that tank then able to fire?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Swan
Australia
Randwick
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, because there's a rule somewhere (NRBH) that each Japanese unit is only checked once during the Japanese Fire Phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Morgan
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks. That's what I thought, but I couldn't locate it scanning through. After a while, it all runs together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Åkerlund
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don't think it's explicitly stated in the rules, but that's the way it works. Explained here: Designer's Comment
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Morgan
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Awesome,straight from the horses mouth. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Swan
Australia
Randwick
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My bad, it's not in the rulebook now that I look at it, however it IS in the official addenda, found here: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/108305/d-day-tarawa-adden...

It's a good idea to go through that file and annotate your rulebook with all the corrections and clarifications it contains. It changes the play balance in favour of the US quite a bit (which many people found necessary).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.