The Resistance» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone tried playing via the Slack ap? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mork Toblerone
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,
I don't have many chances to play The Resistance in person, and though the forum play is cool, most of my gamer friends aren't on bgg much.
Recently, we started using Slack to augment our RPG game sessions (for pkanning, downtime stuff, etc.) Suddenly, we started actually getting a LOT of rpg gaming, in character, over Slack, and it was great.
I started wondering if I could also use it for The Resistance. It seems like it could work. Has anyone here tried it?
If I acted as moderator, it would leave five players. I would probably want to introduce a role besides spies...would you have a suggestion for the best additional role for such a small player count?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
They play here, on IRC, and on a website. Why also Slack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mork Toblerone
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because the five people I actively game with are also frequent Slack users, using it for RPGing.

...Hmm, I haven't seen the Web site you mentioned. Research failure! I better re-Google.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.