Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sang Min Kim
Canada
Burnaby
BC
flag msg tools
Hi,

I've purchased a used copy of this game and was counting # of components in the box, and noticed this 'The Yukon GOldrush Mini Expansion' sheet about errata and corrections. Here are my questions:

1. It says I should remove the some tiles from the game. What was wrong with those tiles? Are they just removed from the box because of this mini expansion? How many land diamond shaped land tiles should I have in the box then?

2. I have Well Builder, Squirrel Hunter, Expert Miner skills which are not explained in the rulebook. What are these and what do they do? Nvm. I found them on the back of the mini expansion sheet.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikhail Kruzhkov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. As far as I remember there were errors on some of the original tiles. Two had exclamation marks on them instead of question marks, another wasn't cut properly into two triangles. Corrected tiles were provided with the mini-expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sang Min Kim
Canada
Burnaby
BC
flag msg tools
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.