Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kred raiders
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
At the conclusion of the Growth phase, if the Beedle is already located on the lowest numbered Guild, does he stay where he is or move to the next lowest Guild?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kredwood wrote:
At the conclusion of the Growth phase, if the Beedle is already located on the lowest numbered Guild, does he stay where he is or move to the next lowest Guild?

The Beadle only moves when scoring a tile, so he'll never "stay where he is" - he'll always move to the lowest numbered tile after scoring his tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually it also moves at the end of the growth phase.

I think it stays where it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems that the Beadle is constantly being updated to be on the lowest numbered tile. The rules just instruct you to check at the only times when his position would need updating (i.e. after a tile resolves, and after the growth phase).

Unless there's a card that does something funny, I haven't seen all the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimo Campolucci
Italy
Piossasco
Torino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry but i cannot understand well what is the correct way to play this part.
During my first and only match so far we had the Beedle starting on the tiles n. 1
In a 2 players game do we have move the Beedle token after the Growth phase to another tiles even if the tiles n.1 was not yet scored or not ?
Thanks
Best regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to move the Beedle after scoring the tile it's on, and after every Plantation scoring.

When it moves, it goes on the lowest numbered unresolved tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sérgio N.
Portugal
Lousã
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Faso74it wrote:
You have to move the Beedle after scoring the tile it's on, and after every Plantation scoring.

The question is: if it is already on the lowest unresolved tile and this tile remains unresolved, does it move to the next lowest numbered tile or does it remain on the same tile (since it is the lowest unresolved), thus not moving at all?!... Is the movement absolutely required or not?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
5ergion wrote:
Faso74it wrote:

The question is: if it is already on the lowest unresolved tile and this tile remains unresolved, does it move to the next lowest numbered tile or does it remain on the same tile (since it is the lowest unresolved), thus not moving at all?!... Is the movement absolutely required or not?

If it's already on the lowest numbered tile it stays there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.