Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will H.
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious if anyone knows what module will likely be printed next?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Probst
Australia
Glen Waverley
VIC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if you mean core module reprints or new products. Probably next off the production line will be the Korea module.

The reprint of Hollow Legions will be the next core module reprint. It will include not only the Italian OOB, but also the 2nd edition version of the Chapter F (Desert) rules, presumably all 6 desert boards (25-31), the desert overlays, and the counters, rules and scenarios for Soldiers of the Negus. I would presume the scenarios from the original HL will be reprinted, along with various out-of-print scenarios featuring the Italians from old issues of the ASL Annual etc. -- all updated/rebalanced if deemed necessary.

Chas Argent has hinted heavily that the old Escarpment overlay for board 25 will be ditched and replaced with an additional already-modified board 25 ("25e", maybe?) to solve the problems with actually using the overlay.

The status of the desert scenarios from WoA, which naturally enough were not included in FKaC and which also naturally enough feature only British-German forces, is unknown. Perhaps they will be included in the new HL and perhaps not; it's looking like it will be a pretty full box as it is. If they're not included though I don't know where MMP will plan to reprint them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Ybarrondo
United States
Corona
CA - California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Festung Budapest reprint would probably be near the front of the line as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will H.
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.