Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you still lose insanity if an adversary remains on a different tower level as the heron after the encounter phase? For example, you flip a poison spear trap during the recover phase of your turn in the dungeon. On your next turn, you move up to the temple and conduct your encounter phase with cards in that ring. The trap is still on the board, but not on your ring.

I played that the rule only applied to adversaries on your hero's ring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Baumgarten
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't recall seeing a specific rule, but that's how I played as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Allmon
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
I actually played it opposite. In my mind thematically any adversary is a manifestation of the towers madness effect on you. This forced me to be more strategic in what I took so I did not leave anything. I did not see a hard rule either so I guess you could do it however you wished.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cibarich
United States
Madison
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am unfortunately away from my rules, but we have always played that adversaries only apply to the tower ring you are on.

We had one game where one of the characters jumped up a level to avoid an adversary they couldn't delete, only to run into ... four of them I believe. It was brutal!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Allmon
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
The rulebook says specifically that you take damage for the adversaries left on your encounter ring level, so I was actually playing it wrong. I think its still a good house rule and may be an option to make your game harder if you wanted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.