tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RavenMad
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so I found out the cards are bridge sized. The Mayday 2.25 x 3.5" sleeves fit perfect.

The FF ones probably fit a little bigger as even though they're marked with the same imperial measurements, the metric (mm) measurements are marked as being slightly larger than the equivalent Mayday sleeves so they'll be a floppier fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james howlett
msg tools
mbmbmb
I tried those and the card is still a little bit loose. Is that how it's supposed to be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dutch

Indiana
msg tools
mb
+1 for the Mayday Sleeves. They worked really well.

https://www.maydaygames.com/collections/card-sleeves/product...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manting Cheng
msg tools
I can't remember from the kickstarter campaign if the cards will still fit in the box when sleeved with premium sleeves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kersje86 wrote:
I can't remember from the kickstarter campaign if the cards will still fit in the box when sleeved with premium sleeves?

They do. I used FFG sleeves and fit all cards (base + expansions) back in the box, but not with the original insert. Toss the insert. I cut off part of the insert to put between two stacks of cards to keep them from mixing while in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.