$20.00
$30.00
$15.00
$5.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Massive Darkness» Forums » General

Subject: Questions about Late Pledge rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Carter
msg tools
mbmbmb
Greetings everybody. I'm really excited about this game. Unfortunately, I missed the Kickstarter campaign. (I almost always find out about Kickstarter games I'm interested in after their campaigns are over. ) Anyway, I had a couple of questions that hopefully somebody could help me with.

1. How long will this project be accepting late pledges? Are there any general or specific dates as to when they'll be closing the late pledge?

2. Do you need a Kickstarter account, a CMON account, or both to late pledge?

Any information is appreciated. Thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Stanford
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
1) Generally Late Pledges are available until the pledge manager closes. Now in theory, that was October 23rd, but CMON haven't officially confirmed that, and are still taking late pledges for MD, but I doubt we're looking at more than another week or so (unless they announce a huge delay that allows them to keep the PM open longer).

2) Late pledge here: https://ckpm.coolminiornot.com/LatePledge
It'll take you through creating an account in the CMON pledge manager. Kickstarter isn't involved at all.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Heron
United Kingdom
Bangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bit annoying - I wouldn't mind adding something to my pledge. However if I'd late pledged I could get everything I wanted

(Not that annoyed but still)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Holmes
Canada
Caledonia
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I'd like to add something as well. Probably better I wait though.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Morales
United States
New York
flag msg tools
CMON will unlock your pledge if you want to add stuff just email their support or fill out the support form online.

support@cmon.com

I'll be slowly saving the money I need before I request an unlock to add stuff. have to do it this way so the wife doesn't notice.

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ian m
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Mrdabba wrote:
have to do it this way so the wife doesn't notice.


Wow.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zeromaker wrote:
Mrdabba wrote:
have to do it this way so the wife doesn't notice.


Wow.

Sounds like genius to me
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Carter
msg tools
mbmbmb
phoenixandy wrote:
1) Generally Late Pledges are available until the pledge manager closes. Now in theory, that was October 23rd, but CMON haven't officially confirmed that, and are still taking late pledges for MD, but I doubt we're looking at more than another week or so (unless they announce a huge delay that allows them to keep the PM open longer).

2) Late pledge here: https://ckpm.coolminiornot.com/LatePledge
It'll take you through creating an account in the CMON pledge manager. Kickstarter isn't involved at all.


Thank you. That's less time than I'd like, but hopefully I'll get to pledge before the cutoff.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Lauest
Denmark
Helsinge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just did the late pledge an hour or so ago, as I was scared that the window on it would close. But honestly, I wanted to wait a bit, since there is currently a not insignificant risk that the dollar will crash next week making the game much cheaper for us non-americans.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Kovač Plavi
Croatia
Našice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lol good point
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.