$60.00
$20.00
Ryan Chambers
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not 100% clear to me in the rules: does this stay in your deck if you don't get it resolved by the scenario outcome?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Hamm
United States
Huxley
Iowa
flag msg tools
See this text? It's a gratuitous waste of GeekGold.
badge
The game itself isn't important. Spending time intellectually jousting with likeminded folks is the real reason to game.
mbmbmbmbmb
No. Cards added to your deck by a scenario only stay in your deck after the scenario if the resolution says so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ainsworth
United Kingdom
Manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless it's a weakness. Weaknesses stay in your deck for the remainder of the campaign unless it's removed by a card ability or scenario resolution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sigal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CletusVanDamme wrote:
Unless it's a weakness. Weaknesses stay in your deck for the remainder of the campaign unless it's removed by a card ability or scenario resolution.

...which the Curse is. So, I think it stays in the deck. I've only read/played the first resolution, which does not reference removing it, so I believe that is the penalty for attempting and failing the side quest, haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Watkins
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a separate question about the curse: what counts as damage? If I have a Guard Dog and its reaction ability causes damage, does that count? Or does it have to be as the result of an attack by the character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Watkins
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt_W wrote:
I had a separate question about the curse: what counts as damage? If I have a Guard Dog and its reaction ability causes damage, does that count? Or does it have to be as the result of an attack by the character.

I think I have answered the question for at least this situation. I take a horror at the end of my turn, which is before the enemy would attack and deal damage that the Guard Dog could react against... unless the enemy is retaliating...hmmm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Watkins
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Twitch_City wrote:
CletusVanDamme wrote:

...which the Curse is. So, I think it stays in the deck. I've only read/played the first resolution, which does not reference removing it, so I believe that is the penalty for attempting and failing the side quest, haha.

100% certain it stays in the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.