Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have seen an image of triangle tokens that included:

The Watcher Token
The Slime token
The No Slimes Allowed token
The Laboratory

I can't find any of these in my collection though. I am a DVM backer that opened everything when I got it so I really hope I didn't lose them. I realize some are optional for other maps but I actually want to use them for that purpose but can't find them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Holmes
Canada
Caledonia
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just double checked my whole collection and I don't have them. It's odd because I have all the brain cylinders so I clearly had that sheet of tokens too. The thing is I kept EVERY other token from this game, even ones that didn't appear to have a use in the game and I have never actually played Yuggoth so I can't figure out how I could have lost them.

I hope I just didn't forget to take them off the cardboard. As much as I hate to believe it I suppose it's possible as I have no recollection of ever seeing those triangle tokens before.

Assuming they DID come with the map (and it's not something we are getting with OS2), anyone have suggestions for proxies? What exactly do I need on the replacements(ie. I think the Watcher token is double-sided)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There were two sheets of counters in the Yuggoth box. One had four rows of Brain Cylinders, The other had three and the row of four triangular tokens. The tokens have the same art on both sides except for the Green Pyramid. The tokens are the same size as the triangular tokens in the main box.

I was a DVM backer too. I hope that helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Holmes
Canada
Caledonia
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting those. Maybe I can find some green and black beads or something to replace them as they don't really have important information on them from what I can tell. Would like to find something cooler though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.