Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Help about traslation Spanish rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Calvo Calvo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hello friends:

a group of players are trying to make a Spanish translation of the manual and scenarios of "Conan" the boardgame, with a layout of the original PDFs. You know how we could contact the authors or publishers for permission to share them for free at the forum bgg, the tab for the game? Although I have time using the bgg not really know what the protocol is about and whether it can cause problems or other intellectual property.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are currently being re-written, so I would wait for that before you do so, especially if you're working from the English rules, rather than the French, as there are a number of known errors in the English rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Croquet
France
flag msg tools
mb
Mad-Halfling is probably right.
If you want to contact them though, there is a contact form on their website:
http://www.monolithedition.com/conan/contact/ (french)
http://www.monolithedition.com/conan-en/contact/ (english)

They also have a facebook page (/monolithedition) and a twitter account (/Monolithedition) if that's your thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvo Calvo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mad-Halfling wrote:
The rules are currently being re-written, so I would wait for that before you do so, especially if you're working from the English rules, rather than the French, as there are a number of known errors in the English rules.

thanks, but translation and we have almost finished, and we are including all the clarifications we see in these threads (but still have doubts about what can be done exactly in position "cautious", for example).

We wait a bit, but we like to have something you can start playing in Spanish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Riquelme
Chile
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pienso que deberían contactar a Monolith lo más pronto posible, así podemos pedir que envíen el manual corregido tanto en inglés como en español.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I believe you should contact them ASAP. That way, maybe we can ask for the mentioned replacement in English and Spanish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.