Subject: Combining supporter payment with market payment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julius Waller
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As the year ends I was thinking of depositing my yearly support fee through Paypal. As it happens I also have a tiny amount ($1.30) outstanding for having sold an item. It doesnt make much sense for BGG to pay these two separately - can that be combined in some way so as to save you Paypal costs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Osnabrück
flag msg tools
                                                             oooo                             ooo                             o    o                                      o     
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the minimum for paying the commission with paypal is $2, but except for some forum threads I can't find any official details now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Waller
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks - I do know that hence my idea to combine it with my payment as 2016 supporter. However if that can be done I dont know how.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Supporter donations and marketplace commissions are separate. I don't think you can make one PayPal payment for both. If you were writing a check, it might be possible to write one check and have them split it out into commission and donation.

Thomas is correct that the minimum for paying your commission is $2 (if you go to the pay commission screen in the geek market, it will have a little message that it's under the minimum. Once it's over $2, it will have a button for you to pay it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.