Robert F-C
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Is there any reason not to mix in the Covert Action cards, Imperial Action cards and Technology Tiles from this KS expansion with the base game from the outset?

Are these expansion cards/tiles more powerful than the base ones? Have they been playtested much?

[Why couldn't they have added a small expansion icon to distinguish them from the base game components? This makes it difficult to remove them later if you want to. Sigh. shake]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
All you need is love :)
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
I played my first game yesterday and had all expansions mixed in. We encountered no problems and no over or underpowered cards.

[And I agree on the icon: nowadays nearly all companies use icons to distinguish the different expansions. Not much effort for the publisher, but very helpful for the Geek]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also mixed them in on my first play and had no issues. The cards/tiles are listed on the sheet of paper that came with the expansion, but yes, an expansion icon would have been better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone else have any issue with expansion tiles being slightly smaller?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
All you need is love :)
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
rokkon wrote:
Does anyone else have any issue with expansion tiles being slightly smaller?

Yes. Very annoying sauron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.