Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
50 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Medioevo Universale» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstarter or Giochistarter? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Day Life
msg tools
Avatar
Never heard of "giochistarter".... is this game coming to Kickstarter.. what exactly is "giochistarter"?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Great Barford, Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
This site needs a forum where we can put the faux offended so we can ignore them.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Giochistarter FAQ:

https://www.giochistarter.it/simple.php?crowd=1§ion=23
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Life
msg tools
Avatar
DayinDaLife wrote:
is this game coming to Kickstarter


So is this game coming to Kickstarter?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DayinDaLife wrote:
DayinDaLife wrote:
is this game coming to Kickstarter


So is this game coming to Kickstarter?
my question as well...it was posted here a short while ago saying it was now "on" both, but i sure can't find a KS listing anywhere?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Life
msg tools
Avatar
John_VW wrote:
it was posted here a short while ago saying it was now "on" both, but i sure can't find a KS listing anywhere?


exactly : )
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Wilhelm
Austria
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DayinDaLife wrote:
DayinDaLife wrote:
is this game coming to Kickstarter


So is this game coming to Kickstarter?


As far as I know giochistarter is an Italian crowdfunding site and the game will come to both.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Wilhelm
Austria
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
DayinDaLife wrote:
DayinDaLife wrote:
is this game coming to Kickstarter


So is this game coming to Kickstarter?
my question as well...it was posted here a short while ago saying it was now "on" both, but i sure can't find a KS listing anywhere?


That's because the campaigns haven't started yet, they will start on 23rd of November.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Iannone
Italy
Sovere
BG
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wuktrio wrote:
DayinDaLife wrote:
DayinDaLife wrote:
is this game coming to Kickstarter


So is this game coming to Kickstarter?


As far as I know giochistarter is an Italian crowdfunding site and the game will come to both.


I confirm, the game will come to both sites of crowdfunding, giochistarter.it and kickstarter.com

Giochix said me that the campaign on kickstarter perhaps should start 2-3 days later... I don't know why...
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Iannone
Italy
Sovere
BG
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Only 8 DAYS to the beginning of the crowdfunding campaign for the boardgame MedioEvo Universalis on Giochistarter.it and Kickstarter.com ... Are You ready? SPREAD THE WORD IN THE WORLD!!!

http://www.giochistarter.it/offerteeA.php?crowd=1&marker=0&l...

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireland
Dublin 5
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nikianno wrote:
Only 8 DAYS to the beginning of the crowdfunding campaign for the boardgame MedioEvo Universalis on Giochistarter.it and Kickstarter.com ... Are You ready? SPREAD THE WORD IN THE WORLD!!!



Is this happening today?.If so what time does it start?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Capt Boardgame wrote:
nikianno wrote:
Only 8 DAYS to the beginning of the crowdfunding campaign for the boardgame MedioEvo Universalis on Giochistarter.it and Kickstarter.com ... Are You ready? SPREAD THE WORD IN THE WORLD!!!



Is this happening today?.If so what time does it start?
I just went to KS and searched for it. It popped up (first in line) when the search was started, but then it vanished to be replaced with other games. I used the search term "Medioevo".

I am really hoping to get one of the EB pledges with the 3-d terrain! whistle
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Iannone
Italy
Sovere
BG
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Official message of Giochix:

There is a bit delay, we are preparing Spielesmiede also ;-)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireland
Dublin 5
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nikianno wrote:
Official message of Giochix:

There is a bit delay, we are preparing Spielesmiede also ;-)


Does that mean tomorrow?.cool
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Iannone
Italy
Sovere
BG
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know, but I think will take more than one day.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nikianno wrote:
Official message of Giochix:

There is a bit delay, we are preparing Spielesmiede also ;-)
how about Kickstarter? i still don't see any listing?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Iannone
Italy
Sovere
BG
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I don't know, only Giochix manages the campaign.
http://www.giochistarter.it/offerteeA.php?crowd=1&lingua=0
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AF Davis
msg tools
Any word on when this goes to crowdfunding? I keep checking but so far Giochistarter still says soon. Really looking forward to throw some money at this.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Iannone
Italy
Sovere
BG
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Giochix today announced: agreement made with Spielesmiede!
Soon a first version of the project page will be visible ... Meanwhile, I leave you with the first version of bombard's miniature.


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Iannone
Italy
Sovere
BG
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Giochix announces: crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter, Giochistarter and Spielesmiede will start January 13, 2017 !!!
http://www.giochistarter.it/offerteeA.php?crowd=1&lingua=0



--- ---

2 videos of the prototype...

Latest version of the prototype:


Deluxe version of the prototype with 3D map:
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Life
msg tools
Avatar
stop showing us the 3D map!!! lol... it is torture knowing it is not for sale!!! : )
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
and where's the Kickstarter link?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Iannone
Italy
Sovere
BG
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
and where's the Kickstarter link?


It is not yet available...
http://www.giochistarter.it/offerteeA.php?crowd=1&marker=0&l...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nikianno wrote:
John_VW wrote:
and where's the Kickstarter link?


It is not yet available...
http://www.giochistarter.it/offerteeA.php?crowd=1&marker=0&l...

- but will it be (eventually) on KS?
- can't login to the giochistarter site anyhow...i know my "ID" but it won't let me login even after changing PW (using their own link)...would much prefer KS anyhow though
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Iannone
Italy
Sovere
BG
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
nikianno wrote:
John_VW wrote:
and where's the Kickstarter link?


It is not yet available...
http://www.giochistarter.it/offerteeA.php?crowd=1&marker=0&l...

- but will it be (eventually) on KS?
- can't login to the giochistarter site anyhow...i know my "ID" but it won't let me login even after changing PW (using their own link)...would much prefer KS anyhow though


Giochix announces: crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter, Giochistarter and Spielesmiede will start January 13, 2017
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nikianno wrote:
John_VW wrote:
nikianno wrote:
John_VW wrote:
and where's the Kickstarter link?


It is not yet available...
http://www.giochistarter.it/offerteeA.php?crowd=1&marker=0&l...

- but will it be (eventually) on KS?
- can't login to the giochistarter site anyhow...i know my "ID" but it won't let me login even after changing PW (using their own link)...would much prefer KS anyhow though


Giochix announces: crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter, Giochistarter and Spielesmiede will start January 13, 2017
that's what i was looking for, thanks!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.