$5.00
$15.00
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi!

i like to play pathfinder acg solo, with 4 teams of 3 character each one. with the core and the add-on i have 11 characters, so, would you recommend me one to complete one of the teams?

i'd like to choose one i never played yet, so, the pool is: amiri (1st box), seelah (1st box), tup or ekkie.

as 2nd option i could take lini (1st box) or sajan, because i've played with them a few scenarios.

i have reticence over tup because he has a cohort, and i didn't played WotR yet, so, the cohors mechanism is unknown for me. may be the best is keep tup for that box.

i'm not starting to make teams, optimizing their skills, so, i would prefer a thematic reason to include the new character. i saw a lot of illustrations of seelah in ancient egypt style panorama...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Lasky
msg tools
That seems like an awesome idea! How do you keep track of their decks?

As for your queston, I would say Tup is really good. The cohort, even though it's a WotR thing, it's actually not bad. Think of the sheep as a super ally that you always have. In addition, the rules for cohorts are still in Mummy's Mask, so no worry there. Also, you can have a fun adventure with Tup (the pyromaniac goblin) and Yoon (the Pyrokeniticist) and have a roaring good time. Imagine having a party of two small firestarters and third put-upon party member. It'll be great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek
Poland
Chorzów
flag msg tools
mbmb
calpurnio1973 wrote:
hi!

i like to play pathfinder acg solo, with 4 teams of 3 character each one.

I too am wondering how do you manage that number of teams. Do you play the game simultaneously, i.e. Play one scenario with each group of characters? Don't you run out of weapon, item, armor etc. cards from the box after assembling such a huge amount of characters?

K.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zalrus9 wrote:

you will find my answer disappointing: no home rules in this case. modest i'm simply play a adventure (5 scenarios) with a team. when i finnished a adventure with a team, i record the decks in the "Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Character Sheets" ( http://paizo.com/products/btpy914x ), and go for another team.

by the way... there is not character sheets yet in paizo, for mummy's mask. are there some news about that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Lasky
msg tools
calpurnio1973 wrote:
Zalrus9 wrote:

you will find my answer disappointing: no home rules in this case. modest i'm simply play a adventure (5 scenarios) with a team. when i finnished a adventure with a team, i record the decks in the "Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Character Sheets" ( http://paizo.com/products/btpy914x ), and go for another team.

by the way... there is not character sheets yet in paizo, for mummy's mask. are there some news about that?

Yeah, I think they should be here sometime this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well, thanks for all your suggestions. i think i'll go for it, and i probably make a team with yoon, tup and estra. it's a odd team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two pyromaniacs and someone talking to her dead husband all the time. Perfect!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
give Yoon a Torch, a Fire Ward Gel and something else with the Fire trait to absorb all the friendly fire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Lasky
msg tools
calpurnio1973 wrote:
well, thanks for all your suggestions. i think i'll go for it, and i probably make a team with yoon, tup and estra. it's a odd team.

I love it! Let me know how that goes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.