Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Holden Wolf
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mb
First of all, apologies for spreading my mild Judge Dredd obsession to your forums. Having not played and seen only a review or two, I keep coming back to an idea I had and wanted to gauge the opinion of actual players.

How readily would Police Precinct translate to a Megacity One theme? Players familiar with the setting will appreciate I'm picturing some seriously over the top criminals and crimes but using much the same game mechanics.

Do you think this would work? Picture all the classic elements - Judges, Sector House, Perps, a main narrative crime thread and traffic incidents on the skedways/gangs (of course - Angel Gang, The Judged, Ma-Ma, League of Fatties, etc.)/minor crimes (sending the Perps off to the iso-cubes in H-Wagons).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Heron
United Kingdom
Bangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OldFriend wrote:
First of all, apologies for spreading my mild Judge Dredd obsession to your forums. Having not played and seen only a review or two, I keep coming back to an idea I had and wanted to gauge the opinion of actual players.

How readily would Police Precinct translate to a Megacity One theme? Players familiar with the setting will appreciate I'm picturing some seriously over the top criminals and crimes but using much the same game mechanics.

Do you think this would work? Picture all the classic elements - Judges, Sector House, Perps, a main narrative crime thread and traffic incidents on the skedways/gangs (of course - Angel Gang, The Judged, Ma-Ma, League of Fatties, etc.)/minor crimes (sending the Perps off to the iso-cubes in H-Wagons).

I'd be interested in this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I think this could work fairly well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 to this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Fun Idea!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sill solving a crime, or just resolving patrols?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.