Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobias Loeffler
Germany
Nürnberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
This is an agent for the Promo card "Gonna get those Ducats". When you defeat him, you get the card.

Yok-Yok has been around for quite some time and even won me a contest . Now the little, annoying guy got his own monster card and I changed a few things to make him work a bit smoother... Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevie P
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice. Is there a corresponding mini?

I would have to play it, but it seems overpowered with the invisibility and the amount of unblockable damage it deals.

I like the easier to hit mechanic as it gets more laden down with items.

Seems like it is nearly guaranteed to run off with your stuff, but like I said I would have to test it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Loeffler
Germany
Nürnberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
He is annoying as hell, but not too difficult to beat. Especially if you already have a few treasure tokens out, his TN will drop quite fast. As soon as he gets to TN:7 or TN:6 you can usually take him out, because his vitality is pretty low.
Just make sure to stay adjacent to him, so he is visible and targetable!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevie P
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks I'll give it a shot.

Any thoughts about this? "Nice. Is there a corresponding mini?" As the winter hits here in New England I will be going into paint mode. Not that I don't have a ton of mini's that will need paint with JM, but for some reason I have a special affection for the fan made content.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.