Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello DMG, i just wanted to ask if there is a possibility, that you will bring the game out in germany or other countries.

All over i see many sellers from UK and thats it.

The reason i ask is, that i saw at the SPIEL in Essen i saw only one small booth selling your game and they didnt even had the rights to demo play it because of whatever may be the reason for that?!?

Also i never saw it (except for a shop that purchase 2 copies of kickstarter games) somewhere else to buy it in a store or so.

And everyone who plays this game with me would like to buy it, even when i tell them there is no german version, but it is almost not possible in germany to get it.

So DMG will get on your horses to do something for your upcoming trilogy or not?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David @DailyMagicGames
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Esdevium Games Distribution has the English language distribution rights in all of the EU. Please ask your store to contact jon.bruton at esdeviumgames.co.uk so they can purchase stock.

We met with a few EU publishers at Spiel, but nothing has progressed very far.

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.