Shadowrift» Forums » General

Subject: 1st Edition in stock again... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardGameBliss in Canada just posted up stock of the 1st Edition. I was confused, because I thought it was long out of print... And the street date for 2nd Edition isn't for a couple more weeks, right? And it's on sale for $28, so that definitely indicates 1st Edition.

Now I need to do research. :\

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess would be that stock is being dumped in to retail because of the impending 2nd Edition release.

I would recommend waiting for the new version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, no doubt. But where was this stock like 5-6 months ago when I was jonesing for it? And I literally just blew the last of my current gaming budget of Black Orchestra, anyhow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
danaolson wrote:
Yeah, no doubt. But where was this stock like 5-6 months ago when I was jonesing for it? And I literally just blew the last of my current gaming budget of Black Orchestra, anyhow.

the 1st edition was selling bigish number on ebay. So maybe this retailer was one of those taking advantage of a popular game out of stock. Now that 2ed is coming, well they see their mistake when they look at their pile of unsold games and want to push them out

that`ll be my theory

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.