GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

7,767 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What the world needs is a fair, unbiased reporter like Drewber. He will get to the "honest truth".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hillary defenders continue to claim on a regular basis "see, see, the Clinton's didn't do anything wrong! No one found anything bad in those emails! Exonerated and innocent!"

When they say that, they look the fool since it is clearly obvious that the very department spearheaded to look for that stuff has been denied the abilit to do just that!

It's this big circle jerk of intentionally hiding shit, and then claiming innocence because nobody can find the hidden shit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
What the world needs is a fair, unbiased reporter like Drewber. He will get to the "honest truth".

What I find interesting about your daily interjections into RSP is the fact that you somehow claim that the National Review is unfair and biased, and yet your primary news source for what you routinely post is craptacular shit sites like RightWingWatch, MediaMatters, and HuffPo.

Alanis Morissette called - she wants her song title back!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
What I find interesting about your daily interjections into RSP is . . .

You find something interesting in his logorrhea?

Well, I could come out and use other language, but that could potentially tarnish my witness. So I use words like "interesting" and "contribution" instead.

And despite the fact that those words contain more than two syllables, he has confirmed that occasionally he can comprehend big boy words. We're working on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

What I find interesting about your daily interjections into RSP is the fact that you somehow claim that the National Review is unfair and biased, and yet your primary news source for what you routinely post is craptacular shit sites like RightWingWatch, MediaMatters, and HuffPo.

Glad we have our own fact-checker here. Give yourself an extra dollar for the effort.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
chrisnd wrote:

Well, I could come out and use other language, but that could potentially tarnish my witness. So I use words like "interesting" and "contribution" instead.

And despite the fact that those words contain more than two syllables, he has confirmed that occasionally he can comprehend big boy words. We're working on it.

You keep confusing RSP for a place where interesting conversation can take place. Boy, are you confused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
chrisnd wrote:

You keep confusing RSP for a place where interesting conversation can take place. Boy, are you confused.

It can be when you are not involved.

No, seriously, go read some of the other threads in RSP over the last 8 years - mostly ones that predate your presence here. Sure, there are some really bad ones that rival the craptacular shit that you post, but there were some really well thought out and discussed topics here (usually ones not surrounding a national election cycle).

It's mostly your nearly worthless every time contributions that has caused the "interesting" level around here to drop precipitously. I liked it better when Chad was here, because one could participate in a reasonable discussion with him most of the time. Now it's just like reading high school shit on ESPN about "my tem's the bestest...lolz".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
chrisnd wrote:

No, seriously, go read some of the other threads in RSP over the last 8 years - mostly ones that predate your presence here. Sure, there are some really bad ones that rival the craptacular shit that you post, but there were some really well thought out and discussed topics here (usually ones not surrounding a national election cycle).

It's mostly your nearly worthless every time contributions that has caused the "interesting" level around here to drop precipitously. I liked it better when Chad was here, because one could participate in a reasonable discussion with him most of the time. Now it's just like reading high school shit on ESPN about "my tem's the bestest...lolz".

Sure, I guess a crack-den has an interesting moment every so often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
chrisnd wrote:

Glad to hear that I'm fucking up your good times. That wasn't my intent, but it is a bonus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.