England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

When you first put out the new buildings in Chapter One (Corn Farm and Small Watchtower), are the resources on the left of the card considered 'available' as if they were in the Market Display?

I know after this chapter they are shuffled into the deck and so may appear in the display in subsequent chapters, but wondered if they still counted for resources when they first appear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, they are available as in ....for purchase
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nushura wrote:
No, they are available as in ....for purchase

I suspected so, but thought I would check. Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Pfister
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Be sure to put them in the display of the assistants, not the market. They remain there until they are bought. For the next chapter always shuffle cards of the previous chapter into the deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eivind Gunleiksrud
Denmark
Copenhagen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexP wrote:
Be sure to put them in the display of the assistants, not the market. They remain there until they are bought. For the next chapter always shuffle cards of the previous chapter into the deck.

In Solo play, do I shuffle all the corn farms and the small watchtowers into the deck after chapter 1, or just the ones I bought while playing chapter 1? This is assuming I won, and am moving on to chapter 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Pfister
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Eivind wrote:
AlexP wrote:

In Solo play, do I shuffle all the corn farms and the small watchtowers into the deck after chapter 1, or just the ones I bought while playing chapter 1? This is assuming I won, and am moving on to chapter 2.

All new introduced cards (=corn farms and small watchtowers in chapter 1; after chapter 2 all chapter 1 + chapter 2 cards etc.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.