Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Krzysiek
Poland
Chorzów
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Does anybody have any spare promo cards for the Mummy's Mask base set? I heard they are giving them away to people who purchased the game in the USA. Unfortunately, it seems that no promo cards have been added to the base game nor character add on set that were distributed in Europe.

I'd like to get the cards an am wondering if anybody would have any additional copies they be willing to give or trade away somehow?

Thanks in advance,

- K.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i've purchased the core box and the add-on in a online shop in the country where i'm (spain), and the web says the core includes the promo.

but i could confirm when it arrives to home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i've contacted with the online shop and they told me that they don't know if the promo belongs to the core or the add-on.

but i've just seen in the paizo forum that the core box hasn't any promo card, instead, the promo is linked to the add-on and the adventure expansions.

http://paizo.com/products/btpy9mbg/discuss?Pathfinder-Advent...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek
Poland
Chorzów
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps the promo will be included in one of the adventure decks like in the previous sets. My base set and character add on came without the promo card, but I heard that other people's did (I assume they are added by the shop where the game is purchased and are not part of the original package).

- K.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is some info on how Paizo handles distribution of promos (or at least how they did 2 years ago).

So, if your shop isn't getting them, ask them to talk to their distributor. There is a retail promo with each month they release on of the card game products. (i.e. One for the month with the Base Set & Character Add-on, one for the month with adventure deck 2, etc.).

The information linked above about it being tied to the character add-on deck is more about how Paizo distributes them to people that buy direct from them via subscription. They offer to let people start a subscription with the Base Set + Character Add-on Deck or just the Character Add-on Deck. Then, in their system, they associate the promos with the Character Add-on Deck so that no matter which way you subscribed, you get the promos. It was something they largely did for people outside the US who wanted to subscribe, but found the shipping on the Base Set prohibitive. This way, you can buy the Base Set locally, subscribe for the Character Add-on Deck, and still get all the promos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek
Poland
Chorzów
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info. That clarifies a lot. I bought my base set and character add on from a local retailer. I will ask them about the opportunity to get the promos with their next shipment, when they order the adventure decks. Purchasing them directly from Paizo is not an option for me, due to high shipping costs.

Thanks,

- K.

Still, if someone got a promo and won't be using it, I would gladly buy it off them for a reasonable price

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.