Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So this came up in our last game. I took damage from a minion standing next to a lava spot, rune dice told me to drop the crystal on the lava spot. Is this allowed, we ruled this could happen but couldn't find anything in the rules to support this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, curiously, the crystals don't take any damage from lava. But you will as you hop in there to fish it out...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
Yes, curiously, the crystals don't take any damage from lava. But you will as you hop in there to fish it out...

It is because they are Lava Resistance +1 crystals, duh

Which is not the same as Fire Resistance +1 crystals, ince why they get destroyed by Blaze.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feet_of_Clay
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
So how would you then pick the crystal up? Because as soon as you stepped on the space and picked it up... You would receive damage again... And drop it... Or is that the point... Have to hope it lands back on dry land again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We ruled that we couldn't lose the crystal we just picked up from the damage we got from moving onto the lava.
Next move we moved to a new lava spot which caused us to take more damage and drop the crystal, luckily for us this time it bounced against a rock back into my gf hands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.