GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,959 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
18 Posts

Project: ELITE» Forums » General

Subject: Are they giving refunds? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Has anyone requested and got one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
Has anyone requested and got one?

laugh Good one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
What's the issue ( haven't been paying attention)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Supposedly the games are sitting in a warehouse near Lancaster, PA...for over a month now. We keep getting empty promises of an update coming soon or that all games should be shipped by the end of the week...I've lost count how many broken promises they've made now...Artipia is no better as they refuse to get involved and keep pointing the finger back at Drawlab. Who knows at this point...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered FROM Artipia and have asked for a status update. Hope springs eternal...

In an email exchange from last year I was told my order would be fulfilled with backers...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I just forwarded a request for a refund through the KS page. I'll see if I get any response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
garry_rice wrote:
Supposedly the games are sitting in a warehouse near Lancaster, PA...for over a month now. We keep getting empty promises of an update coming soon or that all games should be shipped by the end of the week...I've lost count how many broken promises they've made now...Artipia is no better as they refuse to get involved and keep pointing the finger back at Drawlab. Who knows at this point...

So they have been sitting there not being shipped? Weird.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Mr Skeletor wrote:
garry_rice wrote:

At this point, that's just as valid as assuming the "miscount" were actually "missing".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
It's a shame, as the end product is really good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There has been some mention of a financial issue/disagreement between Drawlab and the shipping compamy, but since Drawlab isn't posting any updates, who knows...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Skeletor wrote:
garry_rice wrote:

It seems as if a skeletal minority of North American backers have their copies. The rest of us have no idea when we will receive our pledges.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
Well, I just forwarded a request for a refund through the KS page. I'll see if I get any response.

In response to the my request for a refund, I just received the following response from Artipia Games:

Quote:
Artipia Games says:
Dear David,

Actually your package with the game, expansions and custom dice set is already on its way to the following address
David E Knepper Huntsville AL 35806-3421 UNITED STATES
It may get delivered delayed but it will surely get delivered.
We cannot give you a refund as soon you will have your pledge in hand.

Thank you and please accept our apologies for the bad experience you got from this campaign.
Nikos Chondropoulos
Artipia Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Isn't it interesting how Konstantinos from Artipia picks and chooses what discussions threads he will respond to? He'll steer clear of this one and every other mentioning anything negative about non-communication issues...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Oh and Artipia/Drawlab will NEVER give anyone a refund. And they will NEVER clearly communicate when you will receive your games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dustin
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
and they will never see support from me or others again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick D
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
I was told the same thing PLUS no way to refund since their servers crashed some months ago. That they have record of our orders being paid but no way to reconnect them with any cards we used to pay with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Poulsen
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just an update for any that are interested:

My copy of the game arrived today in Juneau, Alaska! I haven't done a thorough investigation but it looks like everything is there. Not saying that the wait wasn't long and that the communication was great but the game is here so that's worth celebrating
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
Aging One wrote:

In response to the my request for a refund, I just received the following response from Artipia Games:

Quote:
Artipia Games says:
Dear David,

Actually your package with the game, expansions and custom dice set is already on its way to the following address
David E Knepper Huntsville AL 35806-3421 UNITED STATES
It may get delivered delayed but it will surely get delivered.
We cannot give you a refund as soon you will have your pledge in hand.

Thank you and please accept our apologies for the bad experience you got from this campaign.
Nikos Chondropoulos
Artipia Games

My package arrived today, five days after I was advised by Artipia Games that is was shipping. The package was shipped by Drawlab Entertainment, using FedEx.

I have not yet had time to inventory the package contents and compare it to my KS pledge level + add-ons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.