Hide
4 Posts

Celestia» Forums » Rules

Subject: Captain has to make a decision before rolling dice? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kuro Kokon
msg tools
Am I correct that she has to choose to stay or leave before she rolls dice (unlike passengers who make decisions after dice are rolled)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kuro Kokon wrote:
Am I correct that she has to choose to stay or leave before she rolls dice (unlike passengers who make decisions after dice are rolled)?

That is correct and is called out in the Summary of Play on the last page of the rule book. Also please note, the Captain only has a decision to make if there are NO passengers in the ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Roskam
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gumps wrote:
Kuro Kokon wrote:

That is correct and is called out in the Summary of Play on the last page of the rule book. Also please note, the Captain only has a decision to make if there are NO passengers in the ship.

Correct. If they are not alone, there is no choice at all... the captain has to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kuro Kokon
msg tools
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.