Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe B
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I just attempted to pre-order the new Kick Off! set and was hit with a message that it cannot be shipped to the USA because of restrictions regarding liquids and hazardous materials.

What gives?

EDIT: plus the exchange rate is WAY off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Pitts
United States
Aloha
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe the Brewers team comes with actual beer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
That's really weird. I'm willing to bet, however, that this game should end up at a lot of major online retailers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Goedhart
Netherlands
flag msg tools
To be correct "Cannot ship outside the UK".

Also encountered this problem and been in contact with Steam Forged Games. This was their reply;

"The reason for the shipping restriction is because of the cost of shipping internationally. The weight of Kick Off! means that it would have to be sent via courier which would greatly increase the cost. While we can ship it via international courier it would cost approximately £12.00 to do so. Given this expense we are encouraging our customer to purchase from their local store."

With current exchange rate buying it online + shipping would roughly equal out versus buying it in local retail store + shipping. But that is if I am able to find it at a decent price at all in The Netherlands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick OBrien
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's up for preorder at Miniature Market, 62.99.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.