Subject: Release date for U.S.? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MGAC California
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm seeing there is an expansion for this coming. When is the original game going to release in the U.S.?

Does anyone have any info?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank S
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have a reference handy but there isn't licensing in place for North America so it will not find regular distribution. Saying that Boardgamebliss.com has had it in stock. I ordered from Amazon.de with little bother!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Taber
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my RPG blog at http://www.usandacat.com/thelair!
badge
Work hard, play hard!
mbmbmbmbmb
2d20 wrote:
I don't have a reference handy but there isn't licensing in place for North America so it will not find regular distribution. Saying that Boardgamebliss.com has had it in stock. I ordered from Amazon.de with little bother!

Gosh...my local FLAG let me order it so I hope this is not true...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Arnone
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2d20 wrote:

Um.. didn't Zman specifically announce that they'd be bringing a limited release of the game over to the US?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank S
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
InkSplat wrote:
2d20 wrote:

Um.. didn't Zman specifically announce that they'd be bringing a limited release of the game over to the US?

I don't know, I've never seen that in reference to Carc. Star Wars but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It would be nice if that is the case.

There is an earlier thread that discussed the licensing issue for some reference,

Did Hasbro lose the Star Wars license.

It seems that its not that difficult for individuals or North American distributors to order from EU vendors.

EDIT: here is another discussion in a thread below:

My FLGS just announced they have it in stock

Best luck with the search!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGAC California
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to my distributors, Alliance and GTS, it is still under pre-order and not currently available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.