Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron Armstrong
Canada
Waterdown
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow Descenters, I recently got into Descent once the Road To Legend App was released. I have since purchased all content and had all my monsters and proxies painted as well as some heroes, the rest are waiting to be done. TLDR I created an Instagram account exclusively for showcasing my Descent content. http://www.instagram.com/ron.g.armstrong it is if you're interested. I'm not a professional photographer by any means. So go easy with the critiques
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bad link

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Wilson
United Kingdom
Plymouth
flag msg tools
badge
There Can Be Only One! The Wrong One!
mbmbmbmbmb
as above

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Armstrong
Canada
Waterdown
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VaeVictis666 wrote:
bad link
fixed. Sorry about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rivsung
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your minis look so much nicer than the unpainted ones do. I've also recently started playing Descent, though the base game had been sitting on my shelf for many months. I am slowly purchasing the expansions and lieutenants and am really looking forward to painting them someday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Armstrong
Canada
Waterdown
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! They cost me a small fortune. The only advantage of not having kids is more disposable income. Good luck in your adventures. The App has been a godsend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.