$20.00
$60.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: I love these guys rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
from huffpo wrote:
“How many people are voting for Trump? Ooh-rah!” asks Chris Hill, a paralegal who goes by the code name “Bloodagent.”


I love that they make up their own cool sounding battle cry.

I love that they apparently have codenames.

I really really love that this guy thought it would be a good idea for his codename to be "Bloodagent".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-energized-us-milit...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
from huffpo wrote:
“How many people are voting for Trump? Ooh-rah!” asks Chris Hill, a paralegal who goes by the code name “Bloodagent.”


I love that they make up their own cool sounding battle cry.

I love that they apparently have codenames.

I really really love that this guy thought it would be a good idea for his codename to be "Bloodagent".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-energized-us-milit...


Little boys, trapped in aging bodies.

I really do hope they go all Rambo after HRC wins. It would be fun to see some more Finicums.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
windsagio wrote:
[q="from huffpo"]“How many people are voting for Trump? Ooh-rah!” asks Chris Hill, a paralegal who goes by the code name “Bloodagent.”


Quote:
I love that they make up their own cool sounding battle cry.


BUT BUT HILLARY!!!

Quote:
I love that they apparently have codenames.
windsagio

Quote:
I really really love that this guy thought it would be a good idea for his codename to be "Bloodagent".
Darthhugo

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:

I love that they apparently have codenames.


Trump: 4

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: I love these guys, buddy
wow GROGnads` 'Code-name' in Klingon even:
sauron ~""KARGLESNARFRINDER""
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: I love these guys & gals since "hetero"
wow ~"With a 'Rebel Yell' she cried: That's what SHE said!" /whistle\
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
windsagio wrote:
from huffpo wrote:
“How many people are voting for Trump? Ooh-rah!” asks Chris Hill, a paralegal who goes by the code name “Bloodagent.”


I love that they make up their own cool sounding battle cry.

I love that they apparently have codenames.

I really really love that this guy thought it would be a good idea for his codename to be "Bloodagent".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-energized-us-milit...


Little boys, trapped in aging bodies.

I really do hope they go all Rambo after HRC wins. It would be fun to see some more Finicums.



You hope that people commit violence and/or die? How despicable.... I think we found one of the deplorables Hillary was talking about right here on RSP
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StormKnight wrote:
windsagio wrote:

I love that they apparently have codenames.


Trump: 4



carrot
tower
millionaire
Canada

Am I right ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.