$15.00
$20.00
Darren Kisgen
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Would the Voyage of the Beagle Expansion from Z-Man be compatible with the new version from Portal? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Quichotte
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmb
That's what I'd like to know (for sure) as well. However, it appears that there might be some color differences between the cards of the Portal base game and the Z-Man expansion because they were not physically produced on the same printer. So I guess only an owner of both could shed light on this issue.
On the other hand, what about the Portal edition of the Beagle? Is it out of print? I suppose it should be compatible...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad G
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Technically yes, they are compatible. The publisher does a good job of explaining the pitfalls of production from two different facilities.Somewhere in the middle of this video he talks about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMwIFmyYBks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would hope that portal would put out a new version of that as well to match the new base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Taylor
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ignacy replied to me over Twitter that it's Portal's intent to re-publish VotB. No ETA however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone holding the original VotB expansion along with the new print of RC looking to find a buyer or trader for VotB, shoot me a pm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.