United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
What are those!
badge
このていどだな、ね?
mbmbmbmbmb
Some how it did not click in my mind that the campaign was a KS exclusive because it would seem beneficial that a campaign book would be open to the public. Has anyone heard if the campaigns will be available in another format? Maybe different than the KS version say minus art or equipment.

Did anyone order an extra they want to sell?

Thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thatach wrote:
Some how it did not click in my mind that the campaign was a KS exclusive because it would seem beneficial that a campaign book would be open to the public. Has anyone heard if the campaigns will be available in another format? Maybe different than the KS version say minus art or equipment.

Thanks,

We will have some for sale. We're just waiting for everything to arrive before putting individual add-ons up for sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ville Pynnönen
msg tools
GreenLaborMike wrote:

We will have some for sale. We're just waiting for everything to arrive before putting individual add-ons up for sale.

That's good to hear. I missed mine due to not been able to log in to the pledge manager. When i finally sorted that out, i couldn't add any more add-ons to my pledge. I have cried every night since.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anthony dybacz
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was sure that Monolith said somewhere that this particular campaign book was exclusive, but there would be another that is not.

Did I imagine that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Taraba
United States
Lake in the Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CardboardAnt wrote:
I was sure that Monolith said somewhere that this particular campaign book was exclusive, but there would be another that is not.

Did I imagine that?

Well they put a Kickstarter Exclusive graphic on that add-on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Groesbeck
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CardboardAnt wrote:

Did I imagine that?

I don't think they promised another campaign book, but they did say it was possible. If they do one it would be different and only include minis available at retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Petersen
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
What are those!
badge
このていどだな、ね?
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenLaborMike wrote:
thatach wrote:

Thanks,

Will KS backers have first chance at ordering these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep in mind the Campaign book didn't ship with wave 1; it will ship with expansions next year, whenever that was.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also keep in mind that the Campaign Book is meant to complement a King's Pledge of the game, so it might not be that useful for non-KS backers (even though, I guess you can always proxy some stuff that is missing).

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Sanchez
msg tools
I see no problem with the actual scenarios being posted online.
The exclusive part of the campaign book isn't the scenarios since you are bound to find people giving away free PDFs online regardless.

The exclusive part is the fact you are recieving a print copy along with an exclusive art book. Furthermore it will still be exclusive in nature since it requires most of the kings pledge and stretch goal addons.

There really is no reason for monolith not to post the scenarios online and in the app so that pledgers can ask questions and discuss them appropriately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
People giving away illegal free PDF's online isn't exactly reason to officially post them for free. I would not have paid for the kickstarter exclusive campaign book if I thought I could legally get all the content for free later. I would pass on buying any future scenario based add-ons for their games if this happened.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
glen bruton
msg tools
mb
book is way more convenient than pdfs though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artur Biesiadowski
msg tools
Gungo wrote:
The exclusive part is the fact you are recieving a print copy along with an exclusive art book.

As far as I understand, there will be also 16(?) cards, which are probably needed for campaign purposes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.