Unknown» Forums » General

Subject: Retail? Reviews? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wesley Jones
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
According to the Kickstarter for this game, shipping to backers was complete in July. And in that latest update Rob and Dave said they have about 900 games left to sell.

1. Will this head to retail? If not, is robanddavegames.com the only place to purchase it?

2. Why are there no reviews--written or video of this game? I realize it is a new game but still, I would expect to see something by now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Schroeder
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
1. It is available at retail:
On our website, and through Amazon. If you are local to us, Third Eye Games has been gracious enough to give us some shelf space, along with being generally super nice. If you are in Vermont, Black Knight Comics might have some copies left as well.

2. We had hoped to see something as well, but we are small and new and there is a constant stream of new games for reviewers to pick from with their limited time. We started sending review copies out as soon as we had them on hand, and have a dozen or so out there, presumably making their way up people's todo list.

There is a playthrough by WWPD. There is also a written play session here that makes me feel bad for all the times I've killed these characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Jones
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Send me a review copy and I'll do a review!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.