Nino Milicic
Slovenia
Ormož
Prlekija
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi dear boardgamers,
I have only one question about moving.
If you have four leaders in one area, can you make moving combination between boarders. I mean that I will move 3 via river boarder and one via obstructed boarder with only one action impulse?

Or if you have 2 leader, i mean its possible that you move only one leader via river, and second via clean all with spend only one action impuls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Stone
United States
Northern VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ninomili05 wrote:
Hi dear boardgamers,
I have only one question about moving.
If you have four leaders in one area, can you make moving combination between boarders. I mean that I will move 3 via river boarder and one via obstructed boarder with only one action impulse?

Or if you have 2 leader, i mean its possible that you move only one leader via river, and second via clean all with spend only one action impuls.

Nino - No, for one impulse you can only move one set of leaders from an area to one other area. The number of leaders that can be moved is limited by the border. For one impulse you may not move leaders from an area to multiple different areas. Rule 6.1 shows five options (a-e) for leader moves during an impulse. For a particular impulse you may choose only one of the five options.

There is an FAQ online that is reasonably authoritative and this question is asked and answered on the first page between the dashed lines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.