Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
P R
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want to play a variant, faster game with the russian units... you can find it here -> http://www.revolutiongames.us/Orgun/SoO-bonus-scenario-1.pdf

Enjoy !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martyn Smith
England
Bourne
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
My PhD thesis - available at all good booksellers... ;0)
mbmbmbmbmb
ruestchm wrote:
If you want to play a variant, faster game with the russian units... you can find it here -> http://www.revolutiongames.us/Orgun/SoO-bonus-scenario-1.pdf

Enjoy !

Thank you SO much for this - what a lovely gesture!!

Can you please clarify one issue (I just know this is an elementary question modest)?

When you say: "1)Mujahideen Reinforcements: before Turn 1, the Mujahideeen player roll 1d3+3" - what does 'roll 1d3+3' mean?

Also, I was surprised to read on the Revolution Games web-site that The Siege of Orgun was a 'tough sell' as I found it a wonderful game that I am sure many wargamers would enjoy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P R
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1d3 = 1d6 / 2... that is, you roll 1d6 and get the following result:
1 or 2 = 1
3 or 4 = 2
5 or 6 = 3

So the MJ enter between Turn 4 and 6

Thanks for your support Martyn !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rouleau
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
If you prefer not to know the exact turn the reinforcements arrive before the start of the game, try the following:

Roll a die at the beginning of Turn 4. On a result of 1 or 2 the reinforcements arrive.

If the reinforcements did not arrive on Turn 4, roll a die at the beginning of Turn 5. On a result of 1, 2, or 3 the reinforcements arrive.

The reinforcements arrive on Turn 6 if they did not arrive on turns 4 or 5.

It's the same distribution as the one printed in the scenario except you do not know in advance (except if they fail to arrive on Turn 5).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P R
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this option

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.