$20.00
$30.00
$5.00
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
I had a situation where my planes were damage by AAA, and I rolled for my moral and passed with no effect. My question is:

1. Can i still make "air to air" attacks on my enemy even though I have a damage plane?

(I couldn't find it in the rulebook that i couldn't make an attack unless i glanced over it...)

Another topic:
On another subject do you guys play with special rules which allow you to have your planes go land and get refit if they run out of ammo or fuel or are even damage during the scenario?
(Or do you play if that happens they are just out of the game?)

Fun game so far...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
claystone wrote:
I had a situation where my planes were damage by AAA, and I rolled for my moral and passed with no effect. My question is:

1. Can i still make "air to air" attacks on my enemy even though I have a damage plane?

(I couldn't find it in the rulebook that i couldn't make an attack unless i glanced over it...)

Another topic:
On another subject do you guys play with special rules which allow you to have your planes go land and get refit if they run out of ammo or fuel or are even damage during the scenario?

Fun game so far...

12.21 for damaged aircraft (the answer is no).

For your other topic, you don't need a special rule, the last sentence in 9.14 states that you must make it Ready before it can take off again. The general issue is that it takes too long (10 turns for Isreali and 20 turns for Egyptian) to become Ready, by which time the action is usually over. EDIT: You can't repair damage in the time frame of the game, but you could refuel and rearm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Thanks on the answers.

As for the refit, correct the plane will become revetted once landed and wait out the turns to be able to takeoff again. I was just wondering has anyone had a game where they sent their planes back to get refit and was able to get back into the game even with the long turn delays. I guess you will need to create a large scenario that will allow you the time to do something like that.

Toadkillerdog wrote:
claystone wrote:

Another topic:

Fun game so far...

12.21 for damaged aircraft (the answer is no).

For your other topic, you don't need a special rule, the last sentence in 9.14 states that you must make it Ready before it can take off again. The general issue is that it takes too long (10 turns for Isreali and 20 turns for Egyptian) to become Ready, by which time the action is usually over. EDIT: You can't repair damage in the time frame of the game, but you could refuel and rearm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.