9 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Language mutations? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Handl
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
HI Riot Games, is there any update regarding new language versions? In past forum thread you were mentioning that it is real possibility. I am especially interested in Czech edition Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoann L.
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Razer05 wrote:
HI Riot Games, is there any update regarding new language versions? In past forum thread you were mentioning that it is real possibility. I am especially interested in Czech edition Thanks

Many here wait for french and german editions. I think we won't know until mid-december and second shippment wave.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
At the earliest, it wouldn't be until the Spring. There's a chance this will include German, but we're still exploring it and will keep you guys updated. Just trying to manage expectations here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoann L.
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
At the earliest, it wouldn't be until the Spring. There's a chance this will include German, but we're still exploring it and will keep you guys updated. Just trying to manage expectations here.

That's what I was expecting.
The other question is : when will you know which languages will be released and at what time ?

PS : Don't forget the french edition, many want it especially in France and Quebec
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastien Falardeau
Canada
flag msg tools
I've played the game last week with players that did not spoke English at all. With the dossiers, rulebook and help sheets available in other languages, having the game only available in English is currently not an issue.

The most difficult part is the understanding the cards. But after playing the tutorial mission, we all knew what exactly they were doing and those that did not understood English did not required the help sheets anymore.

Unless you guys really want to have a physical copy in your own language, I'm telling you that there's no reason not to buy the game in English to be able to play properly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Belgium is also interested in a french version :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Weber
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
fardy316 wrote:
I've played the game last week with players that did not spoke English at all. With the dossiers, rulebook and help sheets available in other languages, having the game only available in English is currently not an issue.

The most difficult part is the understanding the cards. But after playing the tutorial mission, we all knew what exactly they were doing and those that did not understood English did not required the help sheets anymore.

Unless you guys really want to have a physical copy in your own language, I'm telling you that there's no reason not to buy the game in English to be able to play properly.

I might play this with younger players/kids, that's why I think having everything in German will be best. And from recent experience with The Dragon Flagon, if you want to show the game to new players from time to time that don't speak English it's always better to have it in your mother tongue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Handl
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Hi Riot Games, is there any chance for Czech version? On the web there are Czech versions of manual and missions, but to have Czech cards would be great? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Zorzi
Italy
Sesto al Reghena
Pordenone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
directly from LoL site at this link

http://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/2017/01/ask-riot-banished-t...

the third Q/A speaks about "Will you be releasing Mechs vs. Minions in languages other than English?"

Hope never dies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.