Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Intrigued by the description and pedigree, but nothing since 2014 on the news front. Any insights out there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Crash of Games dead?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
This is actually yet another Adam McIver game that is somewhere in limbo/development-hell.

#VECTOR is another game that is just flatlined with no news. Andmthat was picked up by Gamelyn!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally forgot about this game and that I even subscribed to it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P. McIver
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
jmathias wrote:
Intrigued by the description and pedigree, but nothing since 2014 on the news front. Any insights out there?

Sorry for the radio silence, everyone! Without going too far into the details, I chose not to renew the agreement for Baron Age (original title) after the original contract with Crash expired in November of 2014.

I took an updated prototype to show at Unpub 5 in early 2015, where it caught the eye of another publisher, who had me sign an "intent to publish" agreement. A few months later the new publisher admitted the development on the game was beyond their abilities. I didn't want the entirety of the development to fall on my shoulders, so we agreed not to sign a contract.

The rights are currently back in my hands and I am continuing to fine-tune and develop when I can find the time, and a third publisher (who focuses heavily on development) now has the prototype under review. Fingers crossed!

knuckles29 wrote:
This is actually yet another Adam McIver game that is somewhere in limbo/development-hell.

#VECTOR is another game that is just flatlined with no news. Andmthat was picked up by Gamelyn!

Gamelyn decided not to renew the contract for Vector, as they are (understandably) focusing their efforts on Tiny Epic/Scott Almes projects for the time being.

Don't feel too sorry for me, though! Ex Libris should be out in 2017 from Renegade Game Studios, and Rubble Rousers is just waiting to be announced by the publisher who signed it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serious? Lee
United States
Coppell
Texas
flag msg tools
Lost in thought.
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
Is Crash of Games dead?

I've wondered the same for a while now. Patrick's last tweet on Oct. 20 (his first in almost 3 months) stated simply "Changes are coming..." so make of that what you will.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.