Popular Tags: [View All]
Seba J
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some questions about this "Monster" appeared while playing tonight.

1:
Will the CP "eat" your own monsters? So, if you have CP and Cute Beast in play for example, will CP eat CB if your opponent does not have a monster in play?

--

2:
If your opponent has 2 or more monsters in play and you have CP: who chooses which monster gets devoured by CP

--

3:
My friend had CB and CP in play. I had Ghostly Guardians, so the damage from CB would have been reflected. The abilities of CP and CB trigger at the same time ("at the start of your turn"). Will the CP devour the GG before they can deflect the 1 damage inflicted by CB?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweet Lemon
Germany
Bonn
NRW
flag msg tools
Clawf1ng3r wrote:

Will the CP "eat" your own monsters? So, if you have CP and Cute Beast in play for example, will CP eat CB if your opponent does not have a monster in play?

Yes, the CP effect is not optional and applies to all monsters (not just opponent monsters). That means, if the CP is the only monster in play, it will also eat itself! And in your example, you could also choose for the CP to eat itself instead of your CB!

Clawf1ng3r wrote:

If your opponent has 2 or more monsters in play and you have CP: who chooses which monster gets devoured by CP?

You (owner of CP) get to choose it.

Clawf1ng3r wrote:

My friend had CB and CP in play. I had Ghostly Guardians, so the damage from CB would have been reflected. The abilities of CP and CB trigger at the same time ("at the start of your turn"). Will the CP devour the GG before they can deflect the 1 damage inflicted by CB?

As per the priority in our FAQ, the Carnivorous Plant activates before the Cute Beast.

Hehe the Carnivorous Plant can be quite powerful. But timing is important. Since it will eat your own monsters and itself if there is no other target, you don´t want to play it too early.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seba J
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for the clarifications!

Sweet Lemon wrote:
As per the priority in our FAQ,...

Very cool, didn't see the FAQ until now. Thanks for the link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.