$15.00
$5.00
$20.00
A A
United States
Sylvania
Oh
flag msg tools
Im debating on whether or not to buy a second hand 1st edition or wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joe gandara
United States
Hereford
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the latest edition of the GMT update, it is bumped to 2nd Qtr 2017.

http://www.gmtgames.com/news.aspx?showarticle=346

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
To be clear, you can pre-order the game now at GMT's website, but it has been pushed and pushed, and pushed again. 2nd Qtr is the *most recent* time frame it has been pushed to; it is not guaranteed to be published and available at that time.

Ultimately, it comes down to your personal tolerance for waiting.

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug DeMoss
United States
Stillwater
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, you can put in an order, and not get it until (at least) the second quarter of 2017, or you can not put in an order, in which case you will not get it for even longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Norton
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I had known in 2013 that I'd be waiting until 2017 (or longer?!) then I would definitely have bought a used copy. As it is, the reprint has never seemed more than twelve months away and so I've always been content to wait. It's been that long now that I am committed to waiting as long as it takes. soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
flag msg tools
1 Player hardcore
badge
Lone Warrior
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a copy, then traded it because I was having a hard time making time to learn it. This was predicated on reacquiring it again soon as it was in P500 at the time. And it's still in P500.

Oh well. It'll come. And it's not like I don't have a lifetime's worth of games to play already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also add that, if money is not an (major) issue for you, you should probably just buy a second hand copy. The new edition is going to have an updated set of rules, but those rules will be free to download when the game is released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Yoder

Granite Bay
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Consider buying a used copy, any edition. Then play version 2 on vassel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dudley Albrecht
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
It is available to order now, and it scheduled for publicatation in the Spring 2017.
It gets delayed because the designer is an officer in the US Army, and gets deployed overseas a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.