Popular Tags: [View All]
Big Sixer
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All I see is one pledge option, God Pledge?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not know the answer but would assume the retail box would be a standard product and the exclusive extras in a separate box. I could be wrong and there might be an "exclusive" box for the KS edition and a smaller box for the retail edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just watched the interview with Undead Viking, and they mention it there.

The plan is to have one box, that will be the same as the retail box.

And a second box (labeled the "Pandora's Box"), which will contain all the stretch goals. There will be a lot of those, so they will need an extra box for them for sure.

The video has a lot of interesting information, worth watching if you are interested in the game.

Looks like this might become another big scale Kickstarter, so expect a lot of add-ons, big expansions, and stretch goals here. And several hundred dollar if you want everything.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hausig
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds the same as what they did with Conan. One base box and a second extras box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erwann Leto
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

All the stretchgoals will effectively be packed into one big box, like for Conan.

Cheers, E.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.