Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R D
msg tools
RBoyens wrote:
There is no Vassal module for this game? Bummer

I asked on the vassal threads for someone with some experience to make a module for this game.. That's was years ago and nothing has happened. Since then I have learned a little about VASSAL and made a module for Air Superiority. Then I started work on Air Strike before I hit a stumbling block. Been sitting unoccupied lately. Laid off... Looking at a shelf with some old games on it.  So I decided to start work on a Battle Hymn VASSAL module today. Should have it put together pretty well in a few days, maybe a week. Should only need the mission cards with the view sleeve and a squad record. Everything else should be in the module.
As I was working on this today I had an idea for a workaround of my stumbling block in Air Strike.  So I could be busy for awhile now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R D
msg tools
The Module is now available at the VASSAL website
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pelle Nilsson
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I started playing Mission 1 using the VASSAL module last night and it worked really well. I think I would need a second monitor though to have the map and all important tables and cards visible at the same time.

Very good work! The minor thing I felt could be improved would be to make it easier to toggle different states showing small markers on the counter itself rather than having separate status markers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.