Two Rooms and a Boom» Forums » General

Subject: Is the design on the retail edition different from the PNP? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
alexander eliesen
Norway
flag msg tools
mb
So I recently discovered this game and am considering to print it myself.

However, in all the reviews I have seen the cards look so much better than in the PNP set i downloaded from the website

Anyone know which design is being used for the next print? Did the design change between prints? Or have I missed something?

To be clear. this is the design I prefer:

And this is the only design I found in the PNP:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Confusing Manifestation
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The PnP is the original version. The one on the top of your post is the version used in production, and also in the updated PnP version sent out to Kickstarter backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sanchez
United States
chaska
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
related question. Are there any differences between the current PNP and the kickstarter edition? New characters or eliminated characters? I missed out on the latest print run preorder and I have an event this weekend. I can either print out a PnP quick or pick up a copy locally of the kickstarter edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alexander eliesen
Norway
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the reply! I hope they release the updated PnP on their website soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sancmat wrote:
related question. Are there any differences between the current PNP and the kickstarter edition? New characters or eliminated characters? I missed out on the latest print run preorder and I have an event this weekend. I can either print out a PnP quick or pick up a copy locally of the kickstarter edition.

There are many more characters that exist in the PnP version, since it was created first. The KS/Retail version is a subset of those characters (and the rules are the same). More PnP characters may be released in the KS/Retail format as expansion packs in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xristos Lagogiannis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I realized that the PnP version characters guide has 4 chars : Butler- Maid and Romeo- Juliet that cannot be found in the pdf file. Anyone knows where i can find these chars so i can print them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
fifini wrote:
I realized that the PnP version characters guide has 4 chars : Butler- Maid and Romeo- Juliet that cannot be found in the pdf file. Anyone knows where i can find these chars so i can print them?

Here, this thread might help. It's an index of which rules were used in which PBFs, so you can visit the thread for a given PBF to see what a role used in it does.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.