Subject: Unfair at PAX AUS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Joel, Kate, Kim and Jaime will be at PAX AUS in Melbourne this Friday, Saturday and Sunday demoing Unfair! If you're attending, come say hi. There *may* be some decks under development in attendance *cough aliens-and-western cough*, but that's strictly between you, me and this lamp-post, y'hear?

Nicole Castles who designed the card reverses will also be there, but we've not yet confirmed which day and time that will be.

Hope to see some of you there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Lawrence
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very keen to see this game!
Thanks in advance

Very glad Joel had the time to run me my first game of Unfair.
Great experience, glad I'm a backer. Convinced one in our group to be a late pledger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon K
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Kate,

Thanks for demoing Unfair to myself and my friends at PAX this weekend. We had a ton of fun and I can't wait for the game to post!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there! No problems at all, you guys looked like you were having fun which is was it's all about.

Also, amazingly: I can remember all your names now! Not sure how much longer that's going to stick though. Shannon, Andrew, Trent and Rhys, amirite?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.