GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,794 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Warriors of God» Forums » Rules

Subject: King role in this game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nino Milicic
Slovenia
Ormo┼ż
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry maybe I did not see, but why you need king in this game??? If other player kills your king, he recieves points... But do you have any bonuses from own king? Any advance if you have king??

And my second question: in phase where you put your control markers on the map, can you do 2 things in same place? I mean can I put oponent control marker out of map, and roll dice for my control marker in same turn?

Thanks dear gamers,
Nino

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"Paying attention like a rattlesnake does"
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb
The King has an advantage in the 100 Years war scenario. I think it's at the bottom left of the last page.

Control phase -- yes. Carry out each of the steps in the phase in order. You can (and will) remove your opponent's control marker, then attempt to set your own in the same turn.

S.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Raspler
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If your king is in his capital, you get +1 on your initiative roll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Picardat
France
Rosny-sous-Bois
flag msg tools
If you don't have a king, you have -1 on your initiative die roll. That's the only consequence I can think of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have occasionally toyed with giving the king a -1 modifier for converting areas to his control; in other words, a bonus for the king. Haven't used it, but would be a small advantage to the kings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.