Hide
3 Posts

The Colonists» Forums » Rules

Subject: Markets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Smith
msg tools
Are the two Markets considered separate? Like two different Places and therefore two different actions?
For example: Let's name the two Markets A (the left one) and B (the right one). My Steward starts from Market A. Can he moves to Market B, then return to market A and finally go to market B, to end his turn?
(I guess it's legal, but I'm not sure...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
There's a shape called "The Golden Rectangle". Have you heard of it?
United States
Little Canada
Minnesota
flag msg tools
It refers to a rectangle that's approximately contstructed in the ratio of 9 to 16. The golden rectangle has several characteristics. Let's say I create a square within this shape. Then, this smaller rectangle that I just created will also be a
badge
golden rectangle. I make another square within that and the leftover is another golden rectangle. And I make a few more, and when I connect all the central points of these shapes it creates a spiral that continues forever. This is the "Golden Spin".
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, and the rules specifically mention that you are allowed to start and end your turn on the same market.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smith
msg tools
Thanks, pal!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.