Subject: Any cards or tokens used from 1E in 2E? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Roberts
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got 2E and already have 1E. For organizations sake, are any tokens or cards used from 1E in 2E? Can I shuffles in the horror cards for instance or include the spell cards from 1E in 2E?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlkalynSyn wrote:
I just got 2E and already have 1E. For organizations sake, are any tokens or cards used from 1E in 2E? Can I shuffles in the horror cards for instance or include the spell cards from 1E in 2E?

No! The only things you will be using from 1E are the investigator and monster minis (not the cards/tokens) and the map tiles. Everything else is not used in 2E.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Filpus
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did run out of Fire tokens in one scenario, so I scavenged extras from first edition. (they're the same art but different shape and size)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
reverendunclebastard wrote:
AlkalynSyn wrote:

No! The only things you will be using from 1E are the investigator and monster minis (not the cards/tokens) and the map tiles. Everything else is not used in 2E.

And the box. Don't forget the box.

Using both 1st & 2nd edition core boxes is one of the best ways to store the game if you have everything (if you've rebased the minis).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rindfleisch
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even if you haven't re-based, the two core boxes store everything fine (for me anyway). Monsters in the 1st edition box, and everything else in the 2nd, and there is room for at least a couple additional expansions from what I can tell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have re-based my minis and I have everything from the base Second Edition box, plus the two Figure and Tile Collections in the original box with room to spare. There is a lot of room in there once you toss the insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Sinnabell
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmb
otherwise.....

Monster damage marker from 1 Edition, are great for using with descent app for tracking monster damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.