Tiny Epic Quest» Forums » Rules

Subject: How does wand work exactly? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Pace
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it just me that can't seem to grok how exactly the wand works? It states that the hero that uses it can gain +1 magic for each energy spent. But as the magic track is shared amount all players how can it be moved for one player? And can 1 energy be spent each resolution of the dice roll? If so, how do we track the cumulative effect? Or can it only be used once and only as the last move before you rest? That seems limited to how useful it is but also the only easy way to activate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clanggedin Silverbeard
United States
SALEM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it works every time it is your turn to roll the dice. If you roll power icons you can convert one to magic. It will advance the spell track for everyone as the track is shared, but only those learning spells will benefit from it. It will help in learning spells faster as you can potentially get 1 magic per turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Pace
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually just found the answer from a previous post Scott had answered.

" You pay for the extra magic when you choose to rest. That's when spells are fulfilled. It's worth noting that the extra magic will only count for you, and not the other players."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.