Robert Piechocki
msg tools
mbmbmb
Finally started playing my copy of the Mists of Bilehall expansion and noticed that there is no Act 1 version of the Bone Horror in my box.

Is that intended? I see the Descent 2E wikia has a blank section for Act 1 on it, but the box contents lists 6 cards, 2 per monster, versus the 5 I have.

Wondering if I'm missing a card or if it's just an oddity where there's only Act 2.

Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There should only be Act 1 versions of the 3 lieutenants in Mists (Zarihell, Ardus, and Kyndrithul) but you should have both Acts for bone horrors, broodwalkers, and reanimates. If the card is missing, it is a mistake and you should contact FFG.

Check you contents against the component list to see if you're missing anything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Wilson
United Kingdom
Plymouth
flag msg tools
badge
There Can Be Only One! The Wrong One!
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you checked that it is not stuck to another card, as that sometimes happens. Also you will only have Shop Items for Act I. As mentioned above the Act II Lieutenant and Shop Items are not included - they are in the Chains that Rust expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.